Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I should really be heading to bed.

Just making a few more notes for future use.

2-3 feet in height won't nearly be enough.  It'll probably have to be 12, with 2-3 car batteries.  Fucking hell this is going to cost a LOT.  Remember next time at the store to measure the height of a hula hoop and get a price estimate.  Also, more extension cord.  Holy fuck.

Measure voltage of car batteries.  200 Amps was the estimate.  How accurate is that?

Also weight.  Jesus this is going to be annoying.  And heavy.

Try and find some super lightweight aluminum framing too.

FIND PATSIES TO CARRY THIS BEHEMOTH.

Also duct tape...  6 rolls?  Enough to start.

This had better fucking work.  Better start calculating just in case.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see someone other than myself writing on Him without turning it into a "Oh no, I'm being chased!" blog. Let me ask you this, for the sake of interest. Do you buy into it? Or is He a complete work of fiction to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I believe it Him completely. If He were fiction I would consider spending upwards of a thousand dollars on a... I'm giving too much away.

    Regardless, I'm no runner. Genetically bad knees and no particularly love of physical activity will do that to a man. Therefore, I'm not going to.

    Besides, I've got one thing going for me right now and I don't want to mess it up.

    ReplyDelete