Friday, May 6, 2011

OK another short post had an idea

Necessary Materials:

-A lot of hula-hoops.  Like, a shit ton.  Enough to equal roughly half my size.  Maybe a third.
-Extension cord?  Wire?  Something flexible, conductive, and long.  Like, 100 feet?  Something like that.  Dammit Physics major, get your head in the game.
-DUCT TAPE
-A car battery.
-Lightweight aluminum framing, perhaps.

Won't say the idea.  Can only say I thought of it while reading someone else's blog archives and it was kind of something that person didn't want others doing.  It's too great of an idea though.  Maybe.

A cookie to the person who can guess what I want to make.  Scorn to those who fail.

There's going to have to be a lot of testing before I can figure out if this is something I can feasibly try or if it will actually do anything.  Having access to a shit ton of sensors and crap in physics labs should make that not even a problem though.

Of course, this means I'll actually have to go out and find Him.  That's a bridge I have no wish to cross yet.  My life is enough of a mess without Him fucking it up.

Blah blah other stuff whatever.  Take care guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment