Wednesday, July 20, 2011

short transcription

should've been out by now, right?

still feeling fuzzy.  don;t like

heard the doctors(???0 talking earlier gotta write it down

one kepy laighing

no no no come on you were taught better than this.

OK.  OK.

One kept laughing and talking about a vacation or something.  How something was easy and fun and... more easily broken than other things.  Can't really remember what.

The other reminded him that they had a job to do and that their stay here couldn't last forever.

They gave me the laptop again and told me to keep people up to date on my condition.

I hope I'm getting out of here soon.  This hospital room looks filthy.  The light doesn't work and the cement floor is cracked and the IV hardly looks sanitary and

dammit dzizy again

this isnt right im not that hurt

gotta calm down

so tired again.  always tired about now.

1 comment:

  1. not doctors.

    Break the chains, remove the IV

    live or die a free man do what I cannot

    ReplyDelete