Sunday, July 31, 2011

They Let Me Out Again

And I'm not sure if it is even worth posting on here anymore.

I guess I better explain.  I can't really tell back when, but I've been under the sway of delusions for the better part of half my life.  I'm don't really know the exact reason why but I tend to hallucinate and make shit up and, well, generally go bonkers.

I wasn't really lying a few months back when I was interested in the mythos and whatever and I started getting curious.  I started thinking about Slendy and what he is and what he does and started trying to theorize on different...  Well, you've probably seen those posts by now.

One of my earlier posts was about how Slendy acts when he deals with people who were mentally ill before his influence.  Not long after, I kind of had the idea to, well...  Stop taking my pills.  I hadn't ever really run into him, or any proxies or anything...  So, well, I figured that a personal experience would be for the best.  It'd be easy to track and I'd be able to just start taking my pills again if things went south.  And for a while, I guess it worked alright.

Of course, I never ran into Slendy, and I lost my pills in one of my episodes a few days after filling the prescription.  I tried to hide it for as long as possible, but everything time this has happened before my dad got really upset with me so I usually try to hide it until I can get refilled...  But I relapsed (is that the right word) earlier this time.

I did just get out of a hospital after my car crash.  They needed to keep me in longer because I had an allergic reaction between my meds and the painkillers for the surgery on my leg...  Oh yeah, right, forgot to mention the shard of metal that got lodged in there.  It wasn't overly major, but the whole mix kind of ran my family up a lot in hospital bills, car repair bills and stress, so I'm not going to be doing that again any time soon.

To my few readers, I guess I don't have a lot else to say.  I'm not really... anything to anyone at this point.  I don't have a role to fill or things to do.  I still want to stay around and comment on people and help when I can, but...  Well, I dunno.

I'm gonna try and get my head on straight.

Take care, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment