Thursday, June 23, 2011

Introduction [New Start]

...

Originally, I wanted to keep this blog as me-free as possible.  I wanted to stay mostly anonymous, as some guys who just rambled on and on about different theories and ideas that ultimately lead nowhere.  I... guess that doesn't matter so much anymore.  The few people in the world who I didn't want to know about me already do.  Where I live.  Where my family lives.  What I do...

So, I guess, while I still want to ramble on and on about theory, there's no reason not to tell you guys about myself, a little.

You guys have the jist of what I study, where I go to school and such from previous posts, but I guess making this the new start to my blog will be as good as anything.

I live in Kentucky, and I'm studying to become a high school teacher for math and sciences (primarily physics).  I'm 20 and my birthday is actually coming up here in October.  I'm a pretty big guy in all ways sans muscles.  I try to keep my hair short and out of the way and I'm a huge fan of nerdy reference t-shirts.  I love playing games (of any kind: board, card, video, etc), sampling new foods, puzzles, logic, reading, comedy...  Few things actually make me happier than dressing up as a hipster, going to a 'hipster' type restaurant, ordering a good cup of tea, and sitting and reading a ridiculously out of place book.  Like George Dubya Bush's autobiography.  I get some hilarious looks.

I guess I'm mostly a nice guy, but I tend to have some temper problems...  I guess my last post kind of showed that off.  I usually try not to let this sort of stuff bother me, since I'm not really a stranger to bullying, but...  When someone takes someone you love and desecrates them...

no no.  Not gonna think about that.

Uhm...  I guess there's plenty more I can say about myself, but I'd rather if you guys asked.  I'm not really sure what else to say...

Oh.  Yeah, right.

I guess I've been infected for a while now.  I saw Marble Hornets back when it first came out, thought nothing of it, watched it the whole way through, spent a few nights in terror, and then promptly forgot about it.  I got back into it a few months back with EMH and TT, and my curiosity spread to the blogs.  I guess there's no turning back now, huh?

Alright, take care guys.

-Matthew Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment