Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Missed Opportunity

Me: 6' physics/education major at some college in Kentucky, hoping to someday go into education maybe.  Husky, short hair, blue eyes.  Often wearing a t-shirt with a nerdy reference on it and jean shorts.

You: Some asshole who I can only assume is a proxy who, while I was at home, snuck to my near-campus apartment, chucked a brick through the window, and lay the rotting remains of my beloved pet on my fucking bed.  The Operator Symbol was a nice fucking touch.

Allow me to make myself perfectly clear right now.

I'm going to find you.

I'm going to get my hands on you.

I'm going to slit your throat and strangle you from the inside.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty bad, even for a 'proxy', or whatever he/she/it was. I know they torment, but that's beyond even that. Sorry for what happened.

    ReplyDelete